Starting 7th March
Open the Door 🚪
An online Mindful Photography course book via link ⬇️
One initial meet-up online 7th March 7:30pm
Opportunity to chat 1:1 over zoom
Take the rest of the course at your own pace and share your images with the rest of the group
Only £10 per week
The project is open to anyone over the age of 18, regardless of photographic skill or experience.
I am an experienced tutor and facilitator and will help you explore the positive effect photography can have upon our well-being.
100% of previous participants said they felt more connected socially.
100% of previous participants said they would recommend the project to a friend or family member.
Some recent quotes 👧
“I’d recommend this type of project to anyone because it helps motivate you without too much pressure, gives you something to focus on and can give you a sense of connection and achievement”,
What do you need? 📷
You can use whichever device you choose to make your photographs; a smartphone, tablet or camera.
You will need access to the internet and an email address. 📱
What will you gain?
• You can feel in control of your own mental health and decision making
• By sharing your images you can help to reduce your social isolation and build structure into your days
• You will be able to build and improve your IT skills and confidence
• By sharing your skills you will be able to improve your connections within the community
• You can develop coping strategies for the future
• You will develop focus and motivation by taking daily photographs, you will hopefully see that your exercise levels will also increase
📧 firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions